Prosta delovna mesta
The Faculty of Psychology of Sigmund Freud University Vienna wishes to appoint to the post of Full Professor in the field of Clinical Psychology at the University branch in Ljubljana (optional other SFU Branches).
The approach to psychology represented at the SFU is embedded explicitly within the cultural and social sciences. In this respect, the SFU offers an enriched approach of psychology going beyond the scope of the natural sciences; the scope of psychology at the SFU focused on approaches of scientific diversity, emphasizing their roots in varying views of the world and influences of heterogeneous historical, cultural, and geo-political situations.
According to its central strategic document, the development plan, the scientific excellence claims for appointments, favourable research conditions, good care relationships and the promotion of young academics are among the primary principles and objectives of the university.
- Representation of the subject in research and teaching
- Promoting young academics and supervising dissertations
- Implementation of basic and special lectures in the bachelor’s and master’s degree psychology as well as participation in the doctoral program (PhD Psychology)
- Developing research strategies and leading future research projects at the department Faculty of Psychology
- Tenure-Track Qualification in accordance with §29 University Statue and Ordinances
- PhD title in psychology relevant to the subject, as well as a relevant habilitation
- Excellent research qualification in Clinical psychology, proven by internationally competitive research and publication performance over the last six years
- Peer-reviewed scientific publications in the field of Clinical psychology
- Relevant university teaching experience in the field of Clinical psychology
- Experiences with the acquisition of research grants and in the management of research grants projects
- A clear vision on future developments in the respective fields of research
- An extensive international academic network
- Research focus in the field of Clinical psychology
- Further research areas in Clinical psychology
- Fluent in English language
The scope of the professorship is that the future professor will work at Ljubljana branch, Slovenia (including close work relation with the Faculty of Psychology in Vienna).
Your application, consisting of a maximum of five-page compulsory part, a complete list of publications and lectures and the courses of the past six academic years as well as any supplementary documents (e. g. lecturing courses) should be handed in electronically at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quantitative research indicators (H-index and number of citations according to Web of Science and Google Scholar, third-party funding) should be indicated. Please attach a research concept (max 3 pages), a list of third-party funded projects as well as three representative publications to your application.
The transmission of the above-mentioned part is a necessary condition for your valid application. For further information regarding the content of your application please contact the Head of the administration at email@example.com.
There is no entitlement to compensation for travel and subsistence expenses incurred as a result of the admission procedure.
The deadline for applications 13. 12. 2023.