It is a process of interaction in which each participant is acutely sensitive to the inputs and responses of each other (Praper, 1999; according to Dewald, 1987). Supervision is becoming an increasingly open space of professional security and emotional creativity, which requires complex work in a wide range of fields of therapeutic, pedagogical and social work. By doing this, it also becomes the center of creating new professional approaches and generating the knowledge required by working with people in contemporary times (Rožič, 2015).
The objectives of this process are:
- Awareness of latent material,
- Getting experience of own introduction into the therapeutic process,
- Training as a psychotherapist,
- Education (and, ultimately, the acquisition of a professional identity).
When we want to give the basic scheme of different supervisory models, we lean on the so-called. conceptual map (Bernard and Goodyear, 2004) divided into three broad categories:
- Models based on psychotherapeutic theories;
- Development models;
- Models of social roles.
In the context of psychodynamic supervision, three models were developed:
- The patient-oriented classic model;
- A therapeutic-targeted model;
- Supervisory matrix-oriented (relational) model.
In the relational model of the supervisor's authority, it derives from its ability to participate, reflect, perform and interpret relational topics that appear in the therapeutic or supervisory dyad. Authority comes from the ability to process an experience that takes place in the supervisor and supervisor. Supervisor is an active participant in a mutual supervisory process (Froley-O Dea and Sarnat, 2001, according to Rožič, 2015).
Potem ko smo septembra 2016 uspešno krenili s prvo generacijo, razpisujemo nov cikel dvoletnega usposabljanja iz supervizije v psihoterapiji.
- Razvijati skupino supervizorjev različnih psihoterapevtskih pristopov na SFU Ljubljana.
- Razširiti mrežo supervizorjev za potrebe Psihoterapevtske ambulante SFU Ljubljana, pa tudi širše, za vsa društva in inštitute, ki sodelujejo s SFU Ljubljana.
- Spodbuditi razvoj akreditiranih programov izpopolnjevanja in magistrskega študija supervizije v psihoterapiji na SFU Ljubljana.
- Širiti znanja o superviziji v psihoterapiji v slovenskem prostoru.
Več v vabilu spodaj.