The Study commission of SFU Ljubljana meets 5 times a year. Students can make the following requests to the Study commission:
- enrolment without fulfilling the required conditions (conditional enrolment);
- acknowledgment of study programme's obligations (courses, internships, etc.);
- approval of diploma/master's thesis;
- final examination/thesis defence;
- extension of the validity of the diploma/master's thesis;
Study commission is formed by two members of the employed academic staff of SFU Ljubljana and a student representative. Study commission collaborates with staff from SFU Vienna when processing the applications of students enrolled in academic programme of Psychotherapy science.